Friday, November 30, 2012

When God Gives You A Partner

You know it is very easy to become negative while going through treatment for Cancer.  I mean there is the pain, that never seems to be completely alleviated.  There are the side effects of the chemotherapy ranging from nausea and fatigue to upset stomachs and constipation.  But, for every negative thing I have found as many reasons to be thankful.   Of those things, the one thing that I can report that most thankful for is that I still have the love and support of my number one fan, and friend.

Not enough words can be said about how super supportive my wife has been and continues to be throughout this process.  I thank God each day that He Blessed me with one of the great ones.  While it isn't easy, my wife finds ways to keep me motivated and engaged in the healing process.  She continually finds the silver lining in the cascades of dark, ominous clouds.  Her forever optimism re-fuels and replenishes me.  Without her love and devotion, there is little doubt that I wouldn't be as fas along in the treatment process as I am.

I simply love my wife.  Kimberly you are my rock and I simply couldn't do this without your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment