Friday, November 30, 2012

The Miracle of Pain Medicine!

Shortly after my latest blog, the pain medicine began to kick in.  Now here is the the kicker.  It immediately relieves the pain and I can start my day.  I can do the basics like take a shower, bodily functions etc.  I even feel somewhat normal.  But anyone that has been on a great deal of narcotics for a while can tell you that the pain relief comes with a cost.  CONSTIPATION!  Yeah Boy.  The pain is gone for a while, but you must pay the piper.  I think I now know more about natural and medicinal laxatives than I ever wanted to know.

But through it all, I keep focusing on the fact that God has allowed this to happen and that He has the final answer to what I am going through.  Even though I may be full of complaints one minute, I am forever grateful that He has seen fit to give me life and to allow me to have just one more day on the EARTH.   What a mighty God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment