Friday, November 30, 2012

Fatigue and Other Pains

Today I don't feel like doing anything.  I'm just tired.  It is kind of weird how this works  See, sometimes I am completely wide awake and then suddenly I get this tired feeling all over my body.   Once i get that feeling, I usually sleep for a few minutes.  My wife says it most resembles narcolepsy.  All I know is it is really annoying!  Yet, I try to remain pleasant, up beat and optimistic.  All the While I have to deal with this terrible PAIN that just won't go away.  Despite the high level of narcotics that I am on, the site from where the tumor was removed really freakin' hurts.  There are days when I am pain free.  Most of the time, however, I live with chronic, severe, back and chest pain.  Lord will there ever be any relief?

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job at being upbeat. I've told so many people about how ridiculously inspiring you are. I'm not sure I've ever met anyone else with such a truly positive attitude and cheerful disposition. I know you're going to be cancer and pain-free soon very soon. <3

    ReplyDelete