Friday, November 30, 2012

Purpose: To tell my story the best way that I can

   This Blog started out being about my return to physical fitness after a long absence.  I wanted to maybe just say a word or two that would motivate other people (family and friends) to get back into exercise.  As it turns out, this Blog would transform into something much bigger.  Rather than just be a source of inspiration for folk to return to physical health, this Blog has became much more.  It has become a place where I can relate to you the reader my experiences as I through treatment for one of the most devastating diseases known to man...Cancer! 

Warning, this blog is not for the feint at heart.  I will be very candid with what I am feeling (emotionally), how I physically feel and what I am actually thinking as I go through the treatment.  This Blog is a vast departure from what most folk whom have ever read any of my writings have ever experienced.  Usually, I cloak my true feelings in the shroud of my religious beliefs.  As a result, how I really "feel" gets muted by my religious convictions and beliefs.  However, if you read this blog, you will get the real raw, unabashed, emotion as it is generated.  If you can handle it, keep reading. If you can't handle please feel free to not read any of my publications.  It is important to note though, this is my Blog.  So, if there is anything in it that you find objectionable I invite you to keep it to yourself.  I am not seeking self improvement via this Blog.  Any suggestions for changing posts in this blog will be met with the utmost resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment